- The administrator of personal data obtained and processed as part of the Website Vectorove.com is OH! Studio civil partnership Aleksandra Tulibacka, Hubert Tulibacki based in Bydgoszcz at ul. Fordońska 246 lok. 1002, NIP: 5542965653, REGON: 380207347.
Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with personal data protection regulations,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the contract and correct implementation of services provided electronically (e.g. senging a newsletter or publish articles on the website),
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests,
- by means ensuring their security and privacy (as long as the data is not publicly available, as referred to in points 4 and 5).
- The administrator obtains data resulting from the general principles of making internet connections. This type of data (for example, IP addresses) is stored in system logs and is used to ensure the security and proper operation of the website.
- Each person whose data is in our database or on the Website has the right to access, change, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body. In order to make changes, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The aforementioned personal data will be processed for the entire period of the Website's activity or until an authorized person wishes to delete them.
- The collected information concerns, among others, the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about time and date, location.
The site contains third party software that can download information about users. Accurate information on the data collected by these companies may change, so in order to verify them more precisely, please check their privacy policies available below:
- Disabling cookies does not prevent the use of the website Vectorove.com, but it can make it harder. You can disable cookies in your browser settings.